How can I get W-2s from Previous Years?

How can I get W-2s from Previous Years?

Go to Year End Reports on Demand to pressure seal W-2s and change the date to the year you will like to view. Generate Report and go to Reports Queue to view them.

    • Related Articles

    • How to get a W-2 from previous years

      A copy is available when you log in to You can find it by going to Reporting > Year End Report archive.  Use the drop down to select the year. Highlight "W2 Pressure Seal" and then hit "View Report." Please note: If you need us to ...
    • Worker’s Compensation Audit

      I have my annual audit going on for Worker's Comp.  Can I get a compressed payroll report for the period 11-4-18 thru 11-4-19? I will send the copies of the 941's.  To obtain the compressed payroll for each company do the following: Go to Reporting > ...
    • An employee cannot access their W-2/1099.

      The employee can access this by clicking on Employee Self Service > W-2/1099 Forms. If they do not have this access, they will have to contact their employer.
    • How to get a report that shows hours paid per week on an employee

      I am looking to see if there is one report I can get showing hours paid per week on an employee. I need something that shows the hours each week with the splits of hourly, PTO etc. You can go to Reporting > Check History Detail. Put the date range ...
    • How to get quarterly reports off of Ace iSolved

      Go to Reporting > Return Archive. In the "Period" box select the quarter accordingly on the down arrow. To the right click on the Filter box. Click in the box next to the forms you want to view and click View Selected Forms.  You can select all the ...